Water is necessary for us to live!-Human need for water is in second place after oxygen. As you know, a person can live up to 6 weeks without food, but only one week without water.
Water can reduce the risk of heart attack if a person drinks more than five glasses of water a day. However, only pure drinking water has such properties.
- Water should be drunk more if you are a lover of alcoholic beverages, as well as tea or
coffee. Because when consumed, the kidneys work at full capacity, creating a threat of dehydration.
Some carbonated drinks contain harmful chemicals that cause dehydration rather than quenching
- One of the most watery foods is watermelon. Watermelon is 93% water.
- Approximately 70 per cent of the Earth is covered by water. But only 1% of this water is drinkable!
- Get rid of excess weight; American nutritionists recommend using a “water” diet, which is becoming increasingly popular in the West. It was found that with a lack of fluid, the body begins to send signals to the brain similar to hunger signals. As a result, people start eating while they need to drink! Drinking every day for 2-2.5 litres of water can suppress the feeling of hunger and reduce the amount of food consumed. But it is necessary to drink water since even tea or coffee contains active substances harmful to the diet.
- American scientists have found that regular showers can cause disturbances in the brain. It turns out that inhaling even a small amount of manganese in tap water leads to abnormalities in the central nervous system. A 2 per cent reduction in body water levels can lead to a 20 per cent decrease in mental and physical performance. And yet, as it turned out, the best way to get rid of oedema is to drink plenty of water.
- According to doctors, water helps to increase pressure. -The human body is 60-70% water, and the children’s 80%.
- A five-month-old embryo consists of 94% water.
- According to experts, it is enough to drink two glasses of clean water to overcome depression and fatigue.
- Water delivers nutrients (vitamins, mineral salts) to the body’s cells and removes waste products.
- In addition, water is involved in the process of thermoregulation and respiration.
If you want Pure Water then Buy Best Ro for Home Use in India, Which can work even in high tds.