BB Cream comes from Blemish Balm Cream, which in general means a lightweight and fluid product with multifunctional features that includes hydration, sun protection and light coverage with colour, travelling between a dermo-cosmetic and a makeup.
Talking about the benefits of BB cream is easy, very easy. That’s because this single product has several features that make skincare easy and fast, good even for those who don’t like to invest a lot of time in all skincare steps.
On the other hand, due to so many benefits and its popularity, every day that passes comes more products to the shelves, some good and others not so much, which makes us a little lost deciding what the best option to buy is.
So we prepared this article with the 10 best BB Creams to buy in 2021, including lots of important information about this revolutionary product that is a hand on the wheel to leave the skin hydrated, beautiful and protected quickly – excellent for daily use or calendar days in which you only have a minute to be ready.
Prepared? So let’s find out all about BB Cream and the best options for you to get out of here with a clear choice.
Best BB Creams in India 2021
1. Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream FPS 42
This BB Cream from Missha is a worldwide fever, the best seller and one of the best rated in the segment, and of course, deserves to be on our list.
One of the great reasons for all this boom is its unique texture, which leaves a natural and luminous appearance without clogging the pores and without the need for retouch during the day.
Its technological formula includes hyaluronic acid, with its strong hydration power and combating premature ageing; GATULINE RC, which improves skin elasticity and smoothes wrinkles; rosemary and chamomile, which soothe skin irritations and Arbutin Age, which acts in the whitening of spots and the uniformity of skin tone.
It is really a complete, technological product with anti-aging effect and full of benefits for your skin!
- One of the best-selling and best-rated BB Creams in the world
- Brightens moisturizes and soothes the skin.
- Features FPS 42
2. LOréal BB Cream Miracle Cream 5 in 1 FPS 20
This BB Cream from L ́Oréal is the classic good, beautiful and cheap.
It offers 5 benefits in just one product: moisturizes, softens imperfections, illuminates, has anti-glare action and protects from UV rays with SPF 20. Its texture is light; the cream type has fast absorption and is still oil-free, suitable for all skin types, including oily ones.
In terms of finish, it offers a natural cover for perfect skin immediately. You can choose from the three available colour options: light, medium and brunette. The product can quietly be used alone on a day-to-day, or before makeup for complete coverage.
With use, your skin will be hydrated, protected and beautiful!
- Great cost-benefit
- Possui FPS 20
- Moisturizes evens and smoothes skin imperfections.
3. Maybelline Super BB Cream 10 in 1
Maybelline is a master at making good products at affordable prices, and this Super BB Cream is a great example of what the brand proposes.
With 10 benefits, BB Cream evens the skin tone, moisturizes smoothly and lightly, softens imperfections, does not obstruct pores, has a velvety texture and has protection with SPF 15, providing a light and perfect coverage for flawless skin throughout the day.
Its formula is oil-free and can easily be used even by oily skins. In terms of finish, this Super BB Cream offers matte coverage and anti-gloss effect, leaving the skin dry and supernatural-looking.
The brand offers three colour options: light, medium and dark.
- Product 10 in 1, which moisturizes without clogging pores
- Velvety texture, matte coverage and anti-glare effect
- Possui FPS 15
4. Garnier BB Cream 5 in 1 Miracle Skin Perfector
Garnier also has its BB Cream that offers perfect skin in just one step.
Among its 5 benefits, it offers a slightly firmer coverage than most BB Creams, hydration for up to 24 hours, reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and age and softer skin, with a firmer appearance. In its composition, come the rich in antioxidants Vitamin C, UV filters and natural pigments, which together provide moisturizing action, anti-imperfections, protective and illuminating.
In terms of protection, Garnier’s BB Cream protects against sunlight with SPF 15. After just one use, the brand states that 94% of women noticed healthy skin with more glow and 89% saw softer skin after use.
- Product 5 in 1 including minerals and antioxidants with anti-aging effects
- Good finish
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic formula
5. Latika BB Cream Bleacher FPS 44
Latika’s BB Cream stands out mainly for its good base-worthy coverage, which offers a natural and luminous finish that corrects imperfections well.
It also features a unique whitening technology that helps to standardize skin tone from arbutin in its composition.
Among the other benefits of this complete multifunctional product, it offers UVA 5 and UVB protection with SPF 44, to protect your skin from ultraviolet radiation from the sun and slow down premature ageing of the skin.
To complete, its formula is oil-free, which helps control oil, ensures good coverage and has a light texture, providing a natural skin in a formula that suits all skin types.
- Base finish with good coverage
- It has to stain whitening action.
- Good sun protection with SPF 44 and UVA 5
6. LOréal Solar Expertise BB Cream Facial Daily SPF 50
LOréal has some BB Creams of different lines, and this is one of the most complete for those looking for good sun protection. From the Solar Expertise line, it has the great differential of having a high UVA/UVB protection with Mexoryl SX + XL SPF 50 filter, being an excellent coverage for a multifunctional product.
In fact, high sun protection is critical to protect yourself from UVA and UVB rays. But especially if you live in a scorching place and are usually exposed to light and sun, the practicality factor can count a few points in favour of this version with FPS 50.
It prevents sunspots, softens imperfections and even moisturizes, evens and brightens the skin.
Its texture is a little more consistent than the other BB Cream brand (Miracle Cream), but the included protection factor easily compensates.
- High sun protection with SPF 50
- Prevents blemishes, moisturizes, evens and brightens the skin
- Disguises skin imperfections with colour coverage
7. La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Blur
This BB from La Roche-Posay has a very interesting differential: the Blur factor. It offers an instant optical effect that smoothes and covers imperfections in a very light and natural way, which makes this product unique.
Its ultralight mousse texture is not sticky and has an easy application, with a velvety touch that intelligently controls the oil and moisture of the face.
The protection is light, with FPS 24, but it helps in the day today. The formula is oil-free, non-comedogenic and without paraben.
The brand discontinued its BB Blur with unique colour and now offers two colour options: light and medium.
The result is a uniformising base anti-oil with Blur effect, from the French brand recognized by the quality La Rocha-Posay. Not bad, huh?
- Blur Effect
- Texture mousse and velvety touch
- Controls the oil and moisture of the skin
8. Tracta BBblur Primer with Color
This BBblur from Tracta has a primer formula with blur effect, also offering this additional pre-makeup benefit compared to the other BB Creams. The Blur effect leaves that light finish and perfect skin as if it were an Instagram filter.
It is suitable for all skin types, including oily skin, as its formula is oil-free, has an instant matte effect and controls oil and dilated pores.
The result is a single product that offers radiant, dry and natural skin, ready for the selfie!
Tracta offers its BBblur in three colours: light, medium and dark.
- Primer formula with Blur effect
- Helps control oil and dilated pores
- Offers natural coverage with matt finish
9. Captivates Nature BB Cream 6 at 1 FPS 20
The differential of BB Cream from Captive Nature is undoubtedly at its base of vegan ingredients and very beneficial to the skin.
It is formulated with minerals and enriched with coffee oil and Buriti, with high antioxidant and moisturizing power that protects the skin from day-to-day aggressions. Its colouring comes from clay, offering light texture with a matte finish, which minimizes marks and imperfections.
The formula also includes sun protection with SPF 20, which helps in the first layer of protection for day to day. The texture is light, has soft pigmentation and anti-gloss action, is indicated for all skin types.
It is undoubtedly a great BB Cream for those looking for a 100% natural, organic and vegan product certified by IBD.
- Vegan product formulated with minerals and enriched with coffee oil and Buriti
- High antioxidant and moisturizing power
- Minimizes marks and imperfections with a matte effect and FPS 20
10. LOréal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream Anti-Redness
The L ́Oréal brand does not require comment, as it is a world leader in several types of cosmetic products, including some BB Creams on its list.
If your skin tends to redness, L’Oréal’s BB Cream Magic Skin Beautiful has everything to be your perfect choice. It is formulated with Beautification Granules, with transforming pigments that neutralize the redness of the skin. Interesting, isn’t it?
To top it off, it still has some very beneficial skin assets in its composition, including antioxidants, vitamins C and E.
The result is a BB Cream that has primer function, gently moisturizes and corrects imperfections with an ultralight lotion formula, all in a single product.
- Neutralizes the appearance of redness of the skin
- Keeps skin hydrated all day long
- Corrects imperfections with an ultralight formula
How to choose the best BB Cream
With so many features and benefits within a single product, you may feel a little confused to know what you really need in your BB Cream.
Textures may be different; some BBs offer bleaching action, oil control and a few more ingredients in the composition can make some difference (but not so much) in product function.
On the other hand, the most basic features of BB Creams may seem very similar, even among products with the great price difference.
To help you make the best decision, see below the three key benefits worth paying attention to when choosing the best BB Cream:
- Hydration – Hydration is a key step in a skincare routine. If the skin is not properly hydrated, its imperfections may become even more pronounced, especially after applying a more consistent base and with greater coverage. Therefore, BB Creams are a hand on the wheel by offering hydration together with the base, making the formula light and the coverage is a soft and healthy skin, without that heavy, dry finish.
- Primer – For makeup to stay in place for many hours, you should already know that it is essential to apply a primer before making. However, adding this step can be a bit tiring in the day to day, in which you want to make a light finish and go out for an appointment. In this sense, one of the great benefits of BB Creams is its primer function in the same product, which avoids the need for you to pass one, two or three products to prepare your skin. Not bad, huh?
- Finish that minimizes imperfections – Another fantastic function of BB Cream is its finish that, even though it is lightweight, helps to cover simple stains and minimize imperfections. Instead of already starting makeup with a heavy concealer, you can start the process with a BB Cream, and it will already be part of this function by improving the appearance of pores, evening the skin and minimizing chins or redness.
The result should be a product that cares and enhancement your natural beauty, without filling your skin with layers and more layers of products that leaves that heavy air.
When is the best time to use a BB Cream?
BB Cream is a really very versatile product, and virtually everyone can benefit from its use regardless of their skin type. Its lightweight formula offers a natural finish great for the day to day, without ever giving up hydration and sun protection.
However, when is the best time to use a BB Cream?
To clarify this question, we have listed below 5 great moments when BB Cream can be a great companion:
- For the day-to-day run – if you have busy day-to-day, but don’t give up taking care of your skin, BB Cream can be great for being part of your routine, offering hydration, protection and light coverage.
- For travel – let’s agree that no one likes to put their numerous products on the airport x-ray mat, right? If you usually travel and opt for practicality, having a good BB Cream in the bag will optimize your necessaire without leaving you unprotected.
- To the beach – have you ever marked a beach with friends and stayed in that dilemma: “step makeup or go with spotless skin and with little lines and imperfections?” For the fact is that BB Cream is a perfect companion even for the beach, especially if it has high sun protection factor and a very light cover. Take it from me!
- For a natural look – have you tried to make a very light and natural makeup, but ended up weighing on the hand due to the various layers of moisturizer, protector, base, concealer, contour…? Yes, know that nothing is easier to ensure a natural appearance than a good BB Cream. It leaves that air of those who woke up beautiful, with smooth skin, hydrated and illuminated without much effort.
- To take a break from makeup – if you’re thinking of making a detox of your numerous makeup products to let your skin breathe a little more, BB Cream is a great substitute for these days by ensuring the minimal hydration and protection your skin needs without overloading it with too many layers.
How to use BB Cream
Now that you know what BB Cream can do for you and what are the most interesting moments to make use of this ally, see below a simple walkthrough for a light and natural make, healthy-looking, so you don’t forget any details when using BB Cream:
- Apply BB Cream under clean, dry skin with your hands (clean, of course!) or with the help of a brush or sponge for makeup.
- Spread the product all over the face, without forgetting the neck.
- Then you can add some colour, such as a blush, a light eyeshadow or a balm to the lips.
- If you prefer, you can also set your eyebrows with a pencil or eyeshadow.
- Finish with mascara.
- At night, before bed, never forget to clean the skin and always remove BB Cream and all products with soap or facial cleansing gel.
What’s a BB Cream for?
BB Cream is a multifunctional cream that offers hydration, sun protection and correcting effect that minimizes the appearance of stains and imperfections in a single product. Also, most BB Creams offer other functions in the same product depending on its composition, such as oil control, antioxidant effect, anti-aging and Blur effect.
What is the difference between CC Cream and BB Cream?
BB Cream can be defined as a beauty balm, with its main function of nourishing, standardizing and protecting the skin with a lightweight formula and natural finish. CC Cream can be defined as a complete broker, which in addition to accumulating bb cream’s nutrition and protection functions, also includes extra treatment assets such as antioxidants and bleaching agents.
BB Cream usually has a lighter texture and natural finish, suitable for virtually all skin types, including oily. CC Cream has a denser texture and is ideal for more mature and blemishes skin, offering greater coverage.
Is BB Cream better than the base?
Depends on. In terms of skincare, BB Cream is generally a better option for offering several benefits, which in addition to light coverage, provides sun protection and hydration in a single product. In terms of coverage, the base wins by offering different coverage options in a dedicated product to correct imperfections and cover the skin.
Enjoy all the benefits of BB Cream.
As we talked about at the beginning of this article, talking about the benefits of BB Cream is very easy.
Full of features, they are increasingly present in the day-to-day lives of women who seek practicality when using only one product with various benefits, without running the risk of forgetting the sun protection factor that is even more important in a tropical country like Brazil.
We hope that this list has clarified your doubts and that you are ready to choose the BB Cream that is best suited for you, taking advantage of this amazing product!