The unique properties of flax owe to its chemical composition. The high content of essential oil, polyunsaturated acids of the Omega group (so-called vitamin F), and vitamins A, B, and E allow flax seeds to influence the human body and restore its normal functioning actively. Saturated organic acids, plant mucus, enzymes, and phytoestrogens have an additional strengthening and wellness effect.
FLAX SEEDS IN FACIAL COSMETOLOGY
In facial cosmetology, flax seeds are used as a remedy for:
- dry skin and flailing with the formation of inflammatory processes.
In its composition, seeds have many components that have healing properties:
- phylloquinone (gives flax seeds the property to whiten the skin and cope with pigmentation);
- niacin (increases skin tone, eliminates fine wrinkles);
- thiamin (has a rejuvenating effect);
- folic acid (helps skin cells fight inflammation: relieves redness, itching, pain);
- choline (well affects sensitive skin, soothes, relieves irritation);
- alpha-lino-acid (stimulates skin regeneration, reducing age-related changes).
Flax seeds uniquely affect the skin of the face, for which they are highly valued in cosmetology: they act as film cosmetics. After the mask is overlaid, the skin becomes soft, smooth, smooth. Small wrinkles disappear, and the contour of the face and neck is tightened. The lifting effect is quite long. With regular use, the skin is noticeably younger. Besides, there is a cumulative effect because, under the film, useful substances continue to act after the wash-off mask.
The flax seed-based mask course will help to cope with the problem of acne by improving the metabolic processes in the tissues. Therapeutics, as a rule, are not monotype; in their composition, add other useful components suitable for skin type. As a result, the mask helps not only from acne but also specific skin problems. Acne masks are prepared with ingredients such as chamomile, white clay, aloe, etc.
Skin products made of flax seeds are recommended for dry skin. Those with oily skin should be careful with the application because of the moisturizing properties of flax seeds. Otherwise, the skin may become even more fat.
The course of applying flax seed masks is once every 3 days for problem skin until defects are eliminated and once a week with dry and normal skin.
The important point: do not confuse flax seeds and flaxseed oil – these are different remedies with different effects.
FLAX SEEDS FOR HAIR
Trendy and effective flax seeds for hair.
- relieve inflammation of the scalp;
- envelop all hair, protecting from cross-section and brittleness;
- soften and nourish the tips, slightly gluing the split part;
- smooth and seal the hair;
- Feed the bulbs, counteracting the fallout;
- Give iridescent, diamond glitter;
- Help make the curls smooth and obedient;
- Fix the hairstyle;
- have a slight laminating effect.
To carry out a healing procedure, pour 3 tbsp seeds 3 liters of boiling water and infuse for several hours. Then drain and rinse your hair after washing. The first time the infusion time should not exceed 3 hours so that there was no binding effect. Over time, you will be able to use the infusion of a larger fortress.
To enhance hair growth, relieving irritation is also used masks based on flax seeds. Often, cooking does not require the addition of other components. For the mask, prepare a decoction of seeds – mucous liquid, saturated with beneficial properties.
For external beauty, flax seeds are accepted as a useful supplement to the diet. The result is cleansing the intestines of toxins and toxins and the whole body from harmful substances, a healthy kind of hair and skin.