Suppose you have no idea how to clean a water purifying filter. Do not worry! We teach you how to give proper maintenance to this important tool to consume drinking water day by day. But first, it is important to know how our water purifier is composed.
LEARN HOW TO CLEAN A WATER PURIFYING FILTER CORRECTLY
Currently, Eco filter innovated the way to clean toxic water, thanks to natural components. Its fíltrate unit consists of the following materials:
- Mud: It traps the physical residues in the water by the microchannels of the interior walls.
- Activated charcoal: Removes particles and organic compounds from the water through the absorption process, leaving it colourless, Foodora and tasteless.
- Colloidal Silver: Powerful natural bactericide that functions as a second protective layer to neutralize contaminants.
It is important for your health and that of your family to clean the filtration unit every 6 months, following these steps: *(you will only need: cloth, new sponge, drinking water)
- Without removing the filtration unit from the container, place the entire Eco filter in a disinfected area.
- With clean, freshly washed hands, place a clean cloth over the filtration unit area. Make sure you don’t touch the filter’s base and take it alone along the mud edge.
- Once outside, use a new sponge and first clean the outside, using clean, filtered water with the same filtration unit.
- Wash the sponge with filtered water and proceed to clean the inside in the same way. Do not use soap or chlorine, only filtered water and a new sponge.
- When completely clean, place the filter on cloths and cover it with another cloth to dry, preventing dust or insects from falling on it.
- You can then wash the Eco filter container, its lid and jet, with soap and filtered water.
If you don’t already purchase your Eco filter or want to buy another one, here’s the information. Choose the model you like the most. Now that you know how to clean a water purifying filter, what do you expect to do it! It’s effortless. Remember to do it every 6 months.
ACQUIRE AN ECOLOGICAL WATER FILTER WITH ECO FILTER
Eco filter water filters are eco-friendly and aesthetic water purifiers and dispensers made from natural elements. Its filtration system has three main components:
- Activated Coal
- Colloidal Silver
These water filters will guarantee you great savings in the expenditure of drinking water and contribute to the well-being of the environment like other eco-friendly products in India since it does not use chemicals or elements that will eventually end up in waste that takes many years to degrade.
Each has the ability to filter between 1 and 2 litres of water per hour, removing harmful substances from water. We have more than 15 types of water purifiers, each with a different design, size and colour.
- Ceramic Eco filters: Large (20 Liters) and Medium (8 litres)
- Peltre Eco filters: Large (27 Liters) and Mini (5.5 Liters)
- Colours Eco filter: Large (20 Liters)