Do you know that there are more than 150 million active users daily on Tik Tok? Therefore, to get better noticed, you have to differentiate yourself from the others. How? Well, by making beautiful montages. However, filters should never be overlooked as they can beautify your Tik Tok videos. This will give you an original and more attractive rendering. So, to help you, we’ve selected apps that allow you to apply filters for Tik Tok videos.
How to use TikTok filters
Today, being popular on social networks is a great dream for many people to achieve. On Tik Tok, it only takes a few seconds to capture the attention of an entire audience. Therefore, if you want to have more likes and subscribers on this app, you’ll have to be creative, excellent content. So we’ll show you how to use filters for Tik Tok videos.
- Download and install the TikTok app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- On your mobile, open the app, then tap the “O” icon at the bottom of the screen to start videos.
- Then capture a new video by tapping “Save” or upload a video from your gallery by simply clicking on the “Download” option.
- Next, tap the “Effects” option and then choose the effects you want to add to your video.
- Finally, validate the effects and post your video.
Use third-party App filters on Tiktok Video
BeeCut is a video editing app available on smartphone and PC. Very convenient on mobile, it allows you to create beautiful videos in no time. Indeed, this app has a large number of features, including video filters. With its intuitive interface, the user will have no worries about quickly becoming familiar with the editing application. Without further ado, learn how to use filters for Tik Tok videos with BeeCut.
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store and install it on your phone.
- Then launch the app, then tap the “Scissors” icon to import a file.
- Tap the “Filters” option at the bottom of the screen, then select the filters you want to add to your Tik Tok video.
- Finally, tap “Export” to record the video on your phone, then share it on your Tik Tok account.
For your Tik Tok videos, we also recommend the use of LightMV. It is an automatic video creator that offers the effects of all kinds. Just import your photos and videos, then the software will do the editing automatically. Also, this application has tons of video models. However, it requires an internet connection. To learn how to apply filters for Tik Tok videos with LightMV.
- Download and install the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once installed, launch the app and select a video template you like.
- Tap the “O” icons to add media files (photos and videos only). Then select a video and choose the effects to apply. Do it on all the videos you’ve imported.
- Finally, tap “Produce” and wait until the video is finished to share on Tik Tok.
The last app we’re going to introduce is called InShot. It’s a mobile app with multiple video editing features. You can blur the background of a video, trim, cut, add music, add effects, etc. With this tool’s use, you will have a wide choice of filters for Tik Tok videos. Just follow the steps below.
- Download and install InShot on your mobile phone from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Launch the app and tap the “Video” icon to add a video file or tap the “Photo” icon to import a photo.
- Once the file (s) is imported, tap the “Effects” section to select the effects to use.
- Then tap “Download” at the top right of the screen to record the video on your smartphone. And finally, don’t forget to share on Tik Tok.
These are the best tools to add filters to your Tik Tok videos. This will certainly help you improve the quality of your video. Maybe you’ll also be interested in how to have more subscribers on Tik Tok. If you have any comments, please let us know.